Thursday, September 18, 2025

ENT, Lymph Node/Salivary Gland (Parotid) (short)

 ENT, Lymph Node/Salivary Gland (Parodid) (short)

 

    I saw the ENT this week. I was hoping he would biopsy my lymph node. He told me that in order to know if it's a lymph node or a salivary gland, I'd need an MRI, a cat scan, or an ultrasound. I can't have contrast due to my kidney function so he opted for the ultrasound. I though I would just do that locally but he told me I had to do it in the city. I wasn't too pleased with that. I was just there twice and now I have to go back two more times, once for the ultrasound and once for the checkup afterwards. I'm hoping if a biopsy needs to be done it will be done there at that time so this can all be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simulation

 Simulation   I recently went to Sloan to have my mold shaped for radiation.  I first was put through the Ct machine. I'm not sure if it...